There are a lot of questions that I get asked on a regular basis. I've included the most common ones here for you.
1. What should I expect as a first time spirit master or spell user? Many people expect an instant change or for the spirit to pop out of the box and say Hi. It usually doesn’t work like that. Most people can expect to see a steady but gradual improvement in their life. Spells and wishes can take up to several months to reach full effect so PATIENCE please. If you currently cannot see or communicate with spirits then you probably won’t notice too much from your spirit item aside from an occasional anomaly. Most people notice they “feel” the spirit’s presence more than anything at first.
2. I can’t communicate with my spirit am I doing something wrong? / How can I communicate better? These are complex questions. First let me tell you that you are probably not doing anything wrong. Many things can cause communication problems including trying too hard and energy blockages. My best advice is to not try to have a specific experience and let it happen naturally. Know that a spirit can help change your life even if you can’t hear them. I also recommend daily meditations while holding the vessel and sensory deprivation meditations are excellent. This type of meditation is where you sit in a completely dark and silent room then meditate with your eyes open while holding the vessel. After a couple of minutes ask the spirit a question and the answer should “pop” into your head. That is your spirit answering. Doing this often can train you to hear your spirits voice better. You may also be able to have more paranormal experiences at this time.
3. How do I meditate with the vessel? That’s easy, just hold the vessel and think about the spirit. You don’t have to try and clear you mind. Think about what the spirit may look like, what its abilities are, what feelings you get while holding the vessel, etc. That’s the fastest way to bond with any spirit.
4. Do you rate your items in classes? I do not rate my items on any type of magickal scale like 1,2,3,4 and 5. There are several reasons why I do not do this. One is that beings show different levels of activity with different masters. So it may only be classified a 3 with me but when you bond with the spirit it may be more like a 5+ or vice versa. So rating them is subjective. Also it puts preconceived ideas of their abilities into your mind. Rating them just doesn't make sense to me. They are all unique and wonderful. This rating system has been made up to give you an idea of paranormal activity only. It has nothing to do with the strength or power of a spirit. Personally, some of my most powerful beings and effective wish granters do not physically manifest much so they would not have a high rating but the results they give are outstanding. So again, I do not rate my spirits on any arbitrary scale.
5. Why are your prices so low if your items are real? I have been told that I could get thousands of dollars for just one of my items. That may be true, but it is not who I am. My philosophy about magick is that it should be available to everyone whether or not they have hundreds of dollars to spend. Sometimes the people who need the magick most are those who are down on their luck or just simply not wealthy. I work very hard to keep the prices low in order to serve everyone. This does not make my items less powerful in any way, simply more available. I believe the items and services to rival the power of any others out there. I simply don't charge what they are worth in order to help people.
6. Are your prices negotiable? I always try to work with people but generally my prices are set as low as possible. This is because I am already offering them at a huge discount so generally the prices are not negotiable.
7. Do you custom conjure? If so what spirits? what spells? I can conjure just about any type of spirit and the prices are usually comparable to my in store prices unless you want a more expensive vessel. There are some spirits and spells I will not do because of my own sense of morality but those are usually very dark, evil spirits and questionable spells. You can always email me and ask me first.
8. Why aren’t my wishes or spells coming true? This is another complex question. There’s more information about this on the Tips for Better Results page in my store. It usually comes down to one of the following. Your wish is outrageous or unbelievable for you, stress, worry, doubt, and impatience. All of these things can short circuit your wish or spell in no time. Occasionally a wish will also not be for your higest good and thus will no happen.
9. Do I have to be positive or believe for the magick to work? YES!!! The universe works with you, it doesn’t do all the work for you. For example, if you are constantly saying you are poor and then wishing for a windfall of money then the universe is not going to over ride your own belief which is that you are poor. You have to align your mental energy with your goal in order for it to work. If you make no effort to change your thoughts or beliefs then the spirits and universal energies will make no effort to do everything for you. If you were to receive your wish while thinking negatively then you would be right back where you are now in a year, wishing again for the same thing to happen again. You must take a little responsibility for your own lives here people. A little positive thinking can go a long way. You also have to work toward your goals in any physical way that you can.
10. I’m looking for something to make me believe, will this work? NO, don’t waste your money or my time. You either believe or you don’t. If you don’t already believe then you won’t have any results from any magickal item because your own doubt will block it.
11. Why don’t you guarantee your items? This is because there are many factors involved in getting magickal results, including your belief and state of mind. I do the magick on the item and the rest is up to you and the powers that be. Magick does not work for everyone or in specific ways. I can not guarantee that you will have results any more an someone can guarantee that prayer will work. The magick is done as a curio only. Please see the Policies and Disclaimer page before buying anything. Most people are extremely happy with my items and my feedback speaks for itself.
12. It’s been 2 weeks and my package is not here, what should I do? This is usually a question from my international customers. The postal service is very unpredictable outside of our country. It can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks for delivery so please be patient. If the item does not arrive in about a month then let me know and I will be happy to call the spirit back and rebind it to a new vessel for you and replace any other merchandise. So, don’t worry it’s not lost forever even if the package doesn’t arrive which is unusual. If you are a domestic customer please allow 2 weeks for delivery before thinking the item is lost. Postal times very greatly.
13. Can you tell me which spirit is right for me or help me decide? I don’t mind helping you but the spirits call to their new keepers and don’t always tell me who they want. My advice is to listen to your own feelings. If there is one that you keep going back to or keep thinking about then that’s probably the right one for you. If you still can’t decide then it would be best to wait until you are certain before purchasing. Sometimes a day or two of reflection works very well. These are spirit beings and they deserve to have a human who will fully appreciate them and not buy on a whim or if they are uncertain.
14. Why don’t you convert your spirits to Islam? I am not Islamic so why should I force a spirit to believe something that I don’t? Having a belief in any specific religion does not measure whether a spirit or person is good or evil. That is simply dogma. My light natured spirits are good and are good because they choose to be on their own. They believe in God in some form and do have a moral code that they adhere to, just as we do. I give them the right to choose what they believe, just as you and I have that right.
15. I think my spirit is mad at me / doesn’t like me. This is usually the keeper simply projecting their own feelings onto the spirit. Spirits are generally not that difficult and not easy to offend. You are probably just having a communication difficulty and it has nothing to do with the spirit’s feelings toward you. You may also be feeling badly about something else in your life or are under stress which can cause you to misread your spirits.
16. I lost my spirit vessel what do I do/ are they hurt or angry? It’s ok, this happens a lot actually. First ask the spirit to return their vessel and wait a few days as spirits will often make their vessels reappear on their own. Also make sure to ask the spirit to return the vessel. If that doesn’t work, I am able to call a spirit back and rebind them to a different vessel for you. If your vessel gets lost it will not hurt the spirit or make them angry.
17. Why do different sellers have different ideas or contradictory statements about spirits? I can only speak from my own experience and perspective as can other sellers. Unfortunately, we are all merely human and we all interact with the spirit world in different ways. The interactions are then filtered through our human brains and we try to communicate the supernatural with others. In essence we are all right and all wrong. NO ONE has all the answers about the spirit worlds as we are all muddling through it trying to make sense of it. There are no set rules or beliefs. I am the first to admit that I do not have all the answers. I can only share my own knowledge and experiences. It’s not a bad idea to get different opinions and then go with the one that feels right to you. If anyone does claim to have all the answers or that they are the only one that has access to certain magick then RUN away from them. People that claim they know all the answers are usually the most clueless and their beliefs about the spiritual realms has become their religion, not necessarily truth.
18. I am being psychically attacked by a spirit I cannot get rid of, can you help me? This is a real concern. There are many factors involved. First take an inventory of all of your spirits. Many times there will be a spirit in your collection that is the “culprit”. There are bad spirits that can impersonate good spirits so if you are having problems with a “light” spirit it is most likely a spirit that is impersonating them or it was not the spirit you intended to buy in the first place. In any case either release it from its bonds by simply saying “I release you of your bonds, you are free to go in peace”. Then immediately cleanse your home by asking the archangels and the creator to usher out any unwanted spirits. A sage smudge is never a bad idea at this time either. This ALWAYS works for me. There is no spirit that is so bad that the creator cannot usher them out of your home. If the spirit does not leave or comes back then this is a separate problem. A red flag always goes up for me when calling on the creator does not work for someone. It tells me there is something going on here that shouldn’t be. Most people don’t want to hear this but it’s usually because they are causing it or attracting the spirit in some way. This would most likely be subconscious but it can happen. Some people attract certain spirits because of energy imbalances like aura or charka problems. Some people need the drama and attention that this gives them in their life. Others may keep having a problem because they “believe” the spirit will come back or even fear that it will come back. Fear alone can attract negative spirits to you. It is important not to fear the offending spirit or give them too much power in your life by believing they are more powerful than they really are. If you give a spirit power over your life then it will move in and take over. At this point the only person who will be able to permanently banish the spirit is you. You will have to take back the power you gave it and tell it to go. If this is a problem you should seek professional medical help as well as chemical imbalances and other physical or mental problems can cause this.
19. How can I be like you? Well that’s always an intriguing question. Even though I was born with certain gifts I believe anyone can achieve them. It takes years of honing your psychic skills and meditation to open up dormant abilities. Even with magick as a short cut you still have to put in a lot of time and effort into it which most people are not willing to do. So, if you want to be like me then you must be willing to do the work to achieve the goal. I recommend starting with daily meditations, charka work, and using divination tools regularly. This will help to awaken your senses. Then just keep persevering and be patient.
20. I want to learn magick, where do I start? Can you help me? There are many sects and types of magick. It’s difficult to know where to begin. I recommend figuring out what type of magick draws you the most. There’s simple wicca, low magick, high magick, enochian, shamanic, satanic, vaudun, hoo doo, and more. If you feel drawn to one more than another, then start with a basic book on the subject. I practice a combination of low and high magick with a little of the others thrown in. In fact most practitioners these days are eclectic. I don’t hold to any specific method. If you are looking for a good book on the subject, I could recommend one but I have found it is like connecting with a spirit. Research it and go with what “feels” right to you and go from there. Magick comes from within you so you have to go with your instincts. I also offer basic courses in my store.
21. Is my spirit free to go when I die? Yes, that is a condition of all my bindings. Upon their master's death they are free to go unless they are passed on to a new master beforehand. There is also a condition that would prevent them from causing harm to you to be freed faster, most would not do that anyway.
22. Do the spirits live in the vessels? My bindings are more like a portal or link if you will. They are bound to the object as that is their link to this realm but they can also go to their realm to visit their families and live their lives when you don’t need them. The vessel will instantly bring them back to you at any time you need them and they can hear you when you talk to them no matter where they are. Most spirits will stay in this realm nearly all the time when they are bound anyway. I do not bind a spirit completely to a vessel where they can not ever leave it. That is just cruel and shows no respect for the spirit as a living being.
23. Are your spirits bound willingly? Why would they want to be bound? Yes, It is cruel and counterproductive to bind an unwilling spirit. They agree to be bound for many different reasons. Mostly because helping us helps their world as well, we are interconnected with all realms. Some come to achieve a status within their own societies. The more wishes you grant the higher your status, like our jobs. Some are just really sweet and want help others out of love.
24. Should I keep the name of my spirit a secret? Yes. Knowing the name of a spirit gives you some power over it. Don’t share your spirit’s name with anyone unless there is a good reason and you trust them completely.
25. Am I allowed to make only one wish at a time or can I make a number of wishes at a time? You can make as many wishes at one time as you want to. However, I find it better to wait at least a day in between wishes so that you can fully focus on each wish when you make it. Your focus is very important in letting the spirit know what you want
26. Can I wish for something for my friends and family too like 'health' or 'goodluck'? Or does it work only for the keeper? You can make the wish but their own will and emotions can affect the outcome. For instance if someone is negative and believe they are going to die then a wish for health would not work for them but it never hurts to try.
27. Once I have made a wish, would I have to carry the vessel on me until I know the wish has come true or is it safe to take it off? You do not need to wear it for the wish to come true unless it is solely an enchanted item with no spirt attached.
28. If someone else finds out what the vessel is for, would they be able to use it? They would have to know what it is and the spirit's name but if they had that information then it would be possible, yes. Enchanted items work for anyone who carries or wears the vessel.
29. If anyone comes into contact with me and touches the vessel, would their energy rub off and affect it's powers in any way? It's best to avoid that if you can but I know how some people are. They just grab without asking. If they do touch it then it would be a good idea to put it in a charging bag overnight or leave it sitting in moonlight overnight to clear the energy of the vessel. If there is a recharging spell on the vessel then this is not necessary.
30. Are your spirits living beings from other realms or spirits of dead beings? All of my spirits, except human spirits, are and have always been living entities from other realms. Spirits of dead entities move on and evolve, sometimes reincarnating just like with human spirits. I only bind willing, live beings. This makes certain that the spirits of dead beings are free to evolve on their journey as well as making certain that you get the most potent spirit being possible. Living beings have much more power in my opinion and are usually easier to connect with. That's why I personally choose to bind them. I use the word spirit to refer to any being that is not in our physical realm.
31. Is the age of the spirit given in the listing in human years? YES. All ages given for my spirits are in human years. I simply ask them to give me their age in human years to make it simple for you. There are no calculations required. The ages given are accurate in our realm. For instance a dragon that is listed as 1,000 years old is 1,000 years old in human years. In their realm they would actually perceive time differently so be much older by their standards. The same applies to all of my other spirits. The age is in human years.
32. Your spirits are entities and I’ve heard that entities are bound to their vessel or master for eternity. Also, they cannot ever go back to their realm. I’m concerned. Is this correct? It depends on how they are bound. All of my spirits are entities but they are bound in a way that still allows them to go back to their realm at any time and there is always a condition on all of my bindings that if they are not passed to a new master then they are freed from their bindings when you die. I wouldn't have it any other way.
33. How can I get better results with my gambling charm? I have bought lottery tickets with no results yet. You would do much better to gamble at games with a better chance of winning such as slot machines or scratch off tickets rather than lottery tickets. As I've told many other people the lottery is immune to good luck charms and spells. This is true because there are millions of people all playing the same game at the same time. A huge majority of those people are using charms, spells, prayers, rituals, etc to make them win. In the end all of that magickal intent cancels each other out because the magick is all fighting against each other. For instance if 5 people have the same spell on an item and are playing the same game, which one will win? The lottery is and always will be a game of pure chance. To have the best results with any spell or spirit for gambling you should play games that involve only you like, as said above, slot machines and scratch off tickets. That way no one else's magickal energy will affect it. In games of chance there are always no guarantees no matter what.
34. Do you rehome spirits? Generaly no. Once a spirit has started the bonding process with a human it is best to release them completely if they are no longer wanted. This will give them time to rest and decide if they want to be bound again. It is better for them this way. To free a spirit of its bonds simply say their name and "I free you of your bonds to me and your vessel. You are free to go in peace". If you insist on rehoming them at least say "I free you of your bond to me", before sending them on their way or they will still be bonded to you in addition to their new keeper. Spirits are not trading cards. They should not be shuffled from home to home. Please treat them with respect. If you don't want them then be humane and free them.
35. Do you have a forum? Yes. It is open to any of my customers. You must have made a purchase from me to join but there is no purchase amount requirement. To join simply go to the group home page and "ask to join". Then I will approve your request. the group is https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/beyond-our-realm.
36. I feel strange, bad, or am having nightmares since getting my new spirit friend a few days ago. What is going on? Many people at this stage assume that if they are having any discomfort it’s a bad thing and the spirit is bad or doesn’t like them. In actuality it is common to go through a period of adjustment to the energy of the spirit. This can cause physical symptoms like headaches and nausea or it can cause emotional symptoms like irritability or dream disruption. This is not the spirit doing this and the spirit is not trying to make your life more difficult. It is just your own body needing time to adjust to the new energy of the spirit. These symptoms usually only last 1-5 days and then never reoccur. If it is intolerable then only carry the vessel with you for a few minutes at a time. Gradually increase the time until you adjust to the energy better.